If you’re looking for something exceptional, you’re in the right place! The Adele Designhotel Berlin in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg unites modern design and historic charm to form a true oasis of well-being.
Each of our » 16 rooms and suites has an entirely individual personality when it comes to amenities and design and is fitted with Italian designer furniture.
The hotel is the perfect place for individualists who love the out-of-the-ordinary – but also for business travelers or vacationers who would like their accommodations to be central and wo would like to stay in an upscale atmosphere! You can look forward to:
- a price advantage if you book via this website (in comparison to all other booking platforms and websites).
- the » perfect location in the beloved district of Prenzlauer Berg – directly at the intersecting point of the three hip Berlin neighborhoods of Prenzlauer Berg, Mitte and Friedrichshain
- first-class transportation connections: a tram station, bus stops, as well as a taxi stand are located directly in front of the hotel. Kollwitzplatz, Alexanderplatz, the Bötzow neighborhood and Berlin-Mitte are only a few minutes’ walk away!
- out-of-the-ordinary, lovingly furnished designer rooms with Italian furniture and cozy wood floors
- free Wifi in the » rooms and all over the hotel
- the extravagant breakfast buffet with fresh organic products
- first-rate service: from bicycle rentals through to car rental, ticket service and personal sightseeing or shopping tips: We make sure that you enjoy your stay completely!
Whether it’s a city escape or a business trip – here, you’ll experience the real Berlin!
Small but exquisite – with only » 16 rooms, the hotel is a genuine jewel and presents the perfect starting point for Berlin explorations: Numerous hot spots like Kollwitzplatz, the Bötzow neighborhood, the Hackesche Markt as well as Mitte’s shopping and nightlife opportunities are reachable by foot.
You can also get to Berlin’s top sightseeing attractions, such as the Brandenburg Gate, the government district with the Reichstag Parliament building or the shopping boulevard of Kurfürstendamm in just a few minutes via public transportation.
On top of that, you can look forward to personal service and a cozy atmosphere! We want to make sure that you feel completely at home during your stay.
For sports enthusiasts, Volkspark Friedrichshain, which is only a stone’s throw from the hotel, is a true El Dorado. There, you’ll find a jogging route and an inline skating circuit, climbing walls, a beach volleyball court and a soccer field, as well as many more sports facilities that you can use free of charge.